Silver teapot belonging to Elizabeth Caso (née Curle) (1827-1899), Wiberg factory, Moscow, 1848 1. Name stamp of George Caso (1856-1931) 2. Caso family tree, 1995 3. Printouts of photographs of travelling trunk with brass name plate "Comtesse O Levachoff [Levasheva]" 4-6. SEE ALSO MS.754 Cale.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 LRA/MS 1481
- Dates of Creation1848 - 19952011
- Language of MaterialEnglish French
- Physical Description4 f 1 teapot 1 name stamp; MS; silver teapot; name stamp; photographs
Scope and Content
This collection has not been listed in detail and access to parts of it may be restricted under the Data Protection Act and other relevant legislation. If you would like to request access to any part of this collection, please contact Special Collections. Upon receipt of your request, a member of the team will discuss your requirements with you and review relevant material accordingly.
Short, Dorothy (May 1995); McLellan, Donald (January 2011)