Papers of Dr William Martin, Captain William Jaggard and Keen himself, concerning William Shakespeare. Includes papers on Jaggard's case against Hunter Charles Rogers over forged Shakespeare documents.
Keen (Alan) Collection
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 103 MS ADD 130
- Dates of Creation1853-1958
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 boxes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Keen was a dealer in rare books and manuscripts.
The papers are available subject to the usual conditions of access to Archives and Manuscripts material, after the completion of a Reader's Undertaking.
Purchased in December 1968 from Mrs Frances Keen (widow of Alan Keen).
Other Finding Aids
A detailed list is available on the online catalogue.
Conditions Governing Use
Normal copyright restrictions apply.