Papers of Israel Abrahams, including pedigrees; an article on Abraham Sussman and a death certificate for Barnett Abrahams, 15 Nov 1863; an illuminated address presented to Israel Abrahams to commemorate twenty-one years as Reader of Rabbinics at Cambridge University, Nov 1924; transcripts of his letters from Palestine, 1898; unpublished writings and transcripts of extracts from his notebook.
Papers of Israel Abrahams
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 738 MS 116/58
- Dates of Creation1863, 1898, 1924
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 folders and 1 volume
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Conditions Governing Access
The Special Collections Division is available for anyone to use, regardless of whether you are attached to an academic institution. Access to the Archives and Manuscripts and Rare Books reading room, however, is by prior appointment to access the manuscript material. See our website for more details.