Voters' Petition should be presented to local MP's preferably by deputation including electors, with request that it should be presented to House of Commons very soon. Presentation should be made before Feb 21 when Parliament opens. In two member constituencies, please inform which member will receive petition. Arouse local interest and in press. Would be glad to know of any distinguished names among signatures.
Circular letter Miss Phillips.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 9/01/0732
- Former ReferenceGB 106 ALC/732
- Dates of Creation7 Feb 1910
- Physical Description1 item