Discusses the desirability of a monster petition as a reply to the 'Antis' and suggests methods of organising it; also suggests that political workers should 'sign a pledge' only to work for candidates approved by National Union of Women's Suffrage Societies.
Miss Eleanor Rathbone to Mrs Ward.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 9/01/0842
- Former ReferenceGB 106 ALC/842
- Dates of Creation23 Jul 1910
- Physical Description1 item