[standard letter?] Explains organization. Local branch societies federated in National Union, governed by elected delegates. At AGM on 6 Nov 1907 it was decided Central Society should take the name of London Society for Women's Suffrage.
Copy from Central Society to enquirer.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 9/01/0358
- Former ReferenceGB 106 ALC/358
- Dates of Creation19 Nov 1907
- Physical Description1 item