Mr Hugh Franklin (Men's Political Union for Women's Enfranchisement. In connection with the Meeting held at Queen's Hall on 28 Jun 1910 asking him what attitude the National Union of Women's Suffrage Societies would adopt if the Bill were shelved.
Mr Hugh Franklin to 'The Chairman'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 9/01/0795
- Former ReferenceGB 106 ALC/795
- Dates of Creationc. Jun 1910
- Physical Description1 item