Joined in her jubilation over the wonderful prospects opening at last (1st installment of women's suffrage passed early in 1918) Thinks 'the whole history is an extraordinary instance of the superior power of sentiment and emotion over reason' Enjoyed the poems she enclosed for the poetic thought but she cannot criticise the form.
Lady Strachey to 'my dear Mary'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 9/01/1142
- Former ReferenceGB 106 ALC/1142
- Dates of Creation2 Apr 1917
- Physical Description1 item