Date of Annual General Meeting PROVISIONALLY FIXED FOR 13 Mar. Asks for nominations for Executive and officers. Nominations must be made by Societies within Union and persons pledged must be pledged to 'put the interests of suffrage before party considerations and to adhere solely to legal and constitutional methods of agitation'.
Circular letter Miss Phillips to branch secretaries.
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-9/01/9/01/0718
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 9/01/0718
- Former ReferenceGB 106 ALC/718
- Dates of Creationc. Jan 1910
- Physical Description1 item