Gives background information on Conciliation Bill pit forward by Conciliation Committee, composed of members of 4 existing parties in House of Commons (Liberal, Conservative, Liberal Unionist and Labour) and emphasises how moderate proposed reforms in representation are.
Specimen letter to press adapted from one used by London Society.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 9/01/0877
- Former ReferenceGB 106 ALC/877
- Dates of Creation7 Nov 1910
- Physical Description1 item