Very sorry that she cannot attend Central Committee when Secretaryship is to be discussed, as she has to go to Leamington. Understands Miss Strachey is offering to undertake work for a month unpaid to find out whether she can take it as a permanency. Thinks all on Committee who have any experience of Miss Strachey's qualifications would wish her to be appointed, and she herself supports this strongly.
Mrs Fawcett to 'Chairman'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 9/01/0231
- Former ReferenceGB 106 ALC/231
- Dates of Creation10 Mar 1907
- Physical Description1 item