Does not remember making statement she complains of at Caxton Hall meeting that 'you had more work than you could do and not a minute to spare'. Intended to imply that she was at the head of her profession and therefore entitled to charge higher fees than others. Regrets misunderstanding.
Lady Strachey to Mrs Connah.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 9/01/0298
- Former ReferenceGB 106 ALC/298
- Dates of Creation10 Nov 1907
- Physical Description1 item