Includes some loose papers and a tabulation of matriculations. Common subjects include: numbers of students; recognition of new lecturers; material for operative surgery and anatomy; accounts, funds, funding and applications for grants; lecturers; fees; postgraduate classes; elections; resignations; apparatus and equipment; relations with the University; Triple Qualification; American students in British universities.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 779 SOM/2/2/2
- Dates of Creation1923-1942
- Physical Description1 volume