Records of the RCOG relating to proceedings of the Council for Professions Supplementary to Medicine, comprising conference proceedings on NHS reforms, and papers concerning the review of the Professions Supplementary to Medicine Act 1960.
Records of the RCOG relating to the Council for Professions Supplementary to Medicine
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1538-rcog/d/rcog/d7
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1538 RCOG/D7
- Dates of Creation1991 - 1996
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folders
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Council for Professions Supplementary to Medicine was an independent statutory state registration body covering seven boards - chiropodists, dietitians, medical laboratory scientific officers, occupational therapists, orthoptists, physiotherapists and radiographers. The Council supported the three main functions of the boards, that of registration, discipline and approving courses and institutions for state registrations purposes.
Conditions Governing Access
Open to access