Typescript recollections (nd); Photocopied letter to 'Kate', 25 January 1919 (nd); Photograph (1917); copies of photographs, with negatives (nd); Glass slides (nd).
G.H. Rossdale papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 Liddle Collection MES 091
- Dates of Creationca. 1917-1919
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file; manuscript, typescript, and photographs, with negatives (partly photocopy). Includes glass slides.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
G.H. Rossdale was a Medical Officer, RAMC (Royal Army Medical Corps), serving at the 31st Stationary Hospital in Baghdad, Mesopotamia, from May 1917, and later in India.
Access is unrestricted.
Other Finding Aids
Mesopotamia catalogue (hard copy) http://www.leeds.ac.uk/library/spcoll/liddle/index.htm
Alternative Form Available