Printer's copy of volume 1 of E.K. Chambers, 'William Shakespeare: a study of facts and problems', published, Oxford, 1930.
Papers of E.K. Chamber
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.don.c.14-16
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Don. c. 14-16
- Dates of Creation1930
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description3 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Sir Edmund Kerchever Chambers (1866-1954) was an English scholar. Details are given in the Dictionary of National Biography.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The collection was given to the Library by the author, through the Friends of the Bodleian, in 1931.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. I, nos. 38787-9.