Rules, 192?; balance sheet, 1928; paper re amalgamation, 1930.
London Society of Litho Music Printers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb152-mss.39/asl/6/lm
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 152 MSS.39/ASL/6/LM
- Dates of Creation192?-1930
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description[ not recorded ]
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The London Society of Litho Music Printers was established in 1890. It transferred its engagements to the Amalgamated Society of Lithographic Printers and Auxiliaries in 1930.
Conditions Governing Access
Access : Open
The records form part of the Amalgamated Society of Lithographic Printers and Auxiliaries archive and have been listed accordingly. An authority file exists for this corporate body (GB 152 AAR128).
The records were placed on indefinite loan in the Centre in January 1987 by the National Graphical Association from the office of Mr K. Haughton through the good offices of Mr. F.G. Tanner.