Includes appointment information, general stationery and guidelines, and various publications.
Professional career materials
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 UGC 095/3
- Dates of Creation1939-c 1970
- Physical Description25 files
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Alexander Percy Walker became a Houseman at the Western Infirmary, Glasgow, after graduation before serving in the Navy during the war. On his return from his war duties he went on to become a General Practitioner.
chronological within record series