Typescript copy of a published history of the port of Holyhead, Anglesey.
The Story of a Port - Holyhead
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb222-bmssholy
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 222 BMSS HOLY
- Dates of Creation1967
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
No biographical information was available regarding the authors of this typescript.
Incorporated into the General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts
Conditions Governing Access
Open to all users.
Description compiled by Elen Wyn Hughes, April 2003.
Other Finding Aids
A typescript catalogue is available at the Archives Department of the University of Wales Bangor. Reference number : General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts 17295
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright conditions apply. Reprographics are made at the discretion of the Archivist.
D. Lloyd Hughes and Dorothy M. Williams, Holyhead: the story of a port, 1967