Contains cuttings from newspapers and periodicals about Peter Brook and Natasha Parry's careers compiled by Simon Brook. This album includes cuttings related to Parry's roles in The Wingless Victory, Bless the Bride, Adventure Story, The Apollo of Belac, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Big Ben, Three Men and A Girl, High Temperature, And the Wheels Turn, Midnight Lace, Dance Hall, The Glass Menageries, The Whiteoax Chronicle, You Know what people are ( 45 faces of Miss Parry), The Count of Monte Christo, Jackonary, Romeo and Juliet, Oh! What a Lovely War and The Fighting Cock.
Cuttings album labelled P.B. 25
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb71-thm/452/thm/452/15/1/25
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/452/15/1/25
- Dates of Creation1943-1968
- Physical Description1 volume