This album belonged to the Revd John Day Beales (BA 1861). It contains photographs of individuals, groups, views of St John's and other Cambridge Colleges, and of other locations, as well as a few engravings. With the album is a letter from F.L. Engledow to F.P. White (29 Sep. 1954) regarding its provenance.
Photograph Album 14
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Photographs/Albums/Album 14
- Dates of Creation1856–1861 (Circa)
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description98 photograph
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Given by John Day Beales, grandson of the Revd John Day Beales (BA 1861), Sep. 1954.