The catch is labelled 'Desert near Cairo Wadi Natroon Dist. Alexandria Road 1937 ... G.W. Allan'. Inside the cover are attached 10p of typescript entitled 'The desert in bloom'. On the first page is a hand drawn map with small photos attached headed 'The map pf Cairo-Alexandria asphalt road district including Wadi Natroun Monasteries Burg El Arab Mariut - city of Mina and flowers of the desert in the spring'.
Album labelled 'Egypt the desert blooms'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Photographs/Allan/A/A1
- Dates of Creation1937 (Circa)
- Physical Descriptionc. 175 black and white photos (mostly loose)
Scope and Content