Memoranda, 1809-1813, by Robert Knight, vicar of Tewkesbury, relating to his property in Tewkesbury and Newton Nottage, together with financial transactions, etc.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 2203B.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004330772(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000330772
- Dates of Creation1809-1813 /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Nottage Court 3.
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 2203B.
Other Finding Aids
The descriptions are also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume I (Aberystwyth, 1943).