Letters, 1769-1880, most of them to Henry Hey Knight, from many correspondents, including Richard Doddridge Blackmore (author of Lorna Doone, The Maid of Sker, etc., and nephew of Henry Hey Knight), Lady Mary Lucy Cole, Edward Copleston (bishop of Llandaff), C[harles] G[reenall] Davies (vicar of Tewkesbury), George Grant Francis, R[ichard] Gordon (Elsfield), E[dward] Doddridge Knight (Llandough), W[illiam] Bruce Knight, T[homas] W[illiam] Lancaster, Richard Mason (Tenby), Thomas Parsons (carver, Bath) and [Isaac] Redwood.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 2207B.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004330787(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000330787
- Dates of Creation1769-1880.
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Nottage Court 7.
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 2207B.
Other Finding Aids
The descriptions are also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume I (Aberystwyth, 1943).