Sermon notes, prayers and notes on Greek and Roman works and on theological topics.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 2214B.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004330845(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000330845
- Dates of Creation[19 cent.].
- Language of MaterialEnglish, Latin, Greek.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Nottage Court 14.
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 2214B.
Other Finding Aids
The descriptions are also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume I (Aberystwyth, 1943).