Extracts, partly in shorthand, from William Rider: History of England, from Charles Rollin: The Ancient History of the Egyptians, Carthaginians, etc., and from historical, religious and other literature.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 2201B.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004330768(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000330768
- Dates of Creation[18 cent.].
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Nottage Court 1.
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 2201B.
Other Finding Aids
The descriptions are also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume I (Aberystwyth, 1943).