- Designs for costumes and sets for various productions including those for the Glasgow Citizens' Theatre Company Ltd productions at the Edinburgh Festival of The Three Estates, Highland Fair, Queen's Comedy and Douglas c1948-1950s
- Letter to Molly Macewan concerning her designs 1985
Molly Macewan Collection
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 247 STA 2Fa
- Dates of Creation1948-1985
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description0.5 linear metres
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Molly or Mary Macewan worked as a costume and set designer with the Glasgow Citizens' Theatre Company Ltd and with the Edinburgh Gateway Company.
Other Finding Aids
Item level descriptions are available via the online Scottish Theatre Archive catalogue at http://special.lib.gla.ac.uk/STA/search/
Description compiled by Jo Peattie, Scottish Archive Network Project
Conversion from MS Access database, formatting and controlled access terms added by David Powell, Hub Project Archivist, November 2002