Various bundles of documents, including:
- 1 Bundle of Customs Bills, dating from 1829, contracting for the payment of maritime duties ("derechos maritimos") at a specified date. The names of the ships referred to are written on the back of each bill, and the names of the merchants paying the duties, and therefore presumably acting as agents for the contents, are at the bottom of each bill. Former reference is 46.
- 2 Bundle of Customs Bills, as above, dating from 1930. Former reference is 47.
- 3 Bundle of Customs Bills, as above, dating from 1830-1831.
- 4 Bundle of receipts, dating from 1830, mainly relating to payments made by Hodgson & Robinson for merchandise, or charges on merchandise.
- 5 Bundle of receipts, as above, dating from 1831. Some damp damage; should be handled carefully.
- 6 Bundle of miscellaneous financial material, such as pages from books of prime entry, rough accounts and other jottings. Much of this material is extremely dirty.