For Green & Hodgson, listing invoices (bills of lading) for both inward and outward shipments from Buenos Aires. The volume gives details of the ship, captain, destination and the consigner, and a fuller description of the cargo, with marks, prices and charges. There were various loose papers in the front.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 GHR/3/35
- Former ReferenceGB 133 No. 6.
- Dates of Creation1818-1823
- Physical DescriptionCondition: front board detached.