Contains a selection of Edwardian postcards and Christmas cards interleaved with coloured sheets of paper. There are also notes for Christmas cards pages, an optical illusion by Pears Soap with a handwritten note and a photocopy of the original. Also includes a mock-up of the diary with notes about the layout. The diary was planned to be used for any year but the project was not published in Barker's lifetime.
Ronnie Barker's Diary of Edwardian Ladies
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb71-thm/407/thm/407/3/2/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/407/3/2/1
- Dates of Creation1948-2005
- Physical Description2 folders