Location: Box 11
- loc/4/1 Tonks, Eric S. (1959). The Ironstone Railways and Tramways of the Midlands. London Locomotive Publishing. p. 184, 216-8, map
- loc/4/2 Stennett, A. (2007). Lost Railways of Lincolnshire. Chapter 24. The Denton and Harlaxton Ironstone Railways. p. 99-102
- loc/4/3 Items from Dept of Manuscripts and Special Collections, University of Nottingham [copies].
- loc/4/3/1 Plan of the proposed Direct Birmingham & Leicester Railway showing the continuation line to Grantham & Boston, 1845
- loc/4/3/2 Birmingham and Boston direct railway - plan, Form of application, 1845.
- loc/4/3/3 Birmingham and Boston Direct railway Company with a branch to Grantham - Provisional Committee
- loc/4/4 Harlaxton Manor locomotive
- loc/4/4/1 Summary of B17 class from Locomotives of the LNER part 2B . The Railway Correspondence and Travel Society, 1975
- loc/4/4/2 Sharpe, Brian (2007) Doncaster's Railway Legends. Mortons Media Group: Horncastle. p. 48-49 Goods engines. extract includes photograph of Harlaxton Manor engine, 1950.