Correspondence, menu and seating plan, 1934.
Starling Memorial Dinner
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 103 MS ADD 353
- Dates of Creation1934
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Dinner held by the Department of Physiology in honour of physiologists Ernest Henry Starling (1866-1927) and William Maddock Bayliss (1860-1924), to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the opening of the Physiology Department.
Closed pending cataloguing.
Transferred in Nov 1988 from the Department of Physiology via Susan Gore, following the reorganisation of the Faculty of Medical Sciences.