The group contains material collected by F W Rudler during his lifetime. Included are manuscript notes and articles about geological issues; material relating to the establishment of societies and organisations; a small amount of correspondence (including correspondence of William Topley with Hugh Miller and Sheridan Holness) and a selection of pictures.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 982 FWR/3
- Dates of Creation[ca. 1835-1902]
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description0.0045 cubic metres