- /1 Bundle of notes and citations
- /2 Manuscript notes on Oxydases.
- /3 Typescripts, ' Raper 'Chromoxydases"; two copies in German, one in English. One German text includes numerous amendments.
- /4 Typescript Walter Dulière and Herbert Raper "The behaviour of .ketohexoic acid in the perfused liver" n.d.  Includes two letters from Dulière to Raper 30 Jun and 27 Jul 1930, concerning the paper.
- /5 Typescript/manuscript, 'The determination of acetone bodies in blood" n.d.
- /6 Letter from James Kenner, professor of technological chemistry, Manchester College of Technology to Raper, 17 Feb 1932, concerning Raper's research on hydroyphenol pyruvic acid and homogenistic acid.
- /7 Bundle of miscellaneous research notes.
- /8 Printed circular letters from editors of Die methoden ver fermentforschung (in German).
- /9 Typescript "Changes in the iodine value of liver fatty acids", with accompanying letter from Elinor Huntsman (University of Toronto) to Raper, 5 Jan 1934, indicating she was author of the paper.