Microfiches of Harvard Law School legal manuscripts, 1329-1850.
Microfiches of Harvard Law School legal manuscripts
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.fiche1-37
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Fiche 1-37
- Dates of Creation20th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish, and Latin.
- Physical Description37 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Harvard Law School Library Special Collections Department holds material for the study of legal history.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The microfiches were bought by the Library in 1977.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
The original manuscripts are described in J.H. Baker, English Legal Manuscripts (Zug, 1975) vol. 1. A copy of this catalogue, annotated with the Bodleian MSS. Fiche numbers is available in Duke Humphrey's Library.
The originals are located at Harvard Law School.