Notes on Bantu beliefs and magic by C. W. Hobley; miscellaneous notes, mainly anthropological, by Hartland, together with letters, mainly to him; a translation into Latin by W. E. Gladstone (1809-1898) and into Welsh by Thomas Jones (1819-1882), Swansea, of the hymn beginning 'Art thou weary, art thou languid ...'; etc.
Notes on Bantu beliefs, anthropological notes and translations
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 6828E
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004378389(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000378389
- Dates of Creation19-20 cents
- Language of MaterialEnglish, Welsh, Latin
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Hartland 38.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 6828E