Comprises of 75 negatives of photographs used in the exhibition, two cassette tapes for exhibition, and an envelope containing exhibition related ephemera. This includes photographs of exhibition opening, exhibition guides, invitations to exhibition opening, tickets and programme for lecture series in Brighton, "I-Spy" sheets on George Walton chairs, stencil of George Walton design for purchase and press cuttings from previous exhibitions featuring the work of George Walton.
"H Negs, 1992 exhibition and Ephemera"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 73 AAD/2004/7/80
- Dates of Creation1981-1994
- Physical Description1 file