Includes various notes inserted by Eugene O'Curry.
Fenian Tales VIII: The Adventures ofConal Gulban
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng MS 486
- Alternative Id.GB 133 Irish MS 43
- Dates of Creation1856
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description228 x 187 mm. 1 volume (268 folios); Binding: half-bound in vellum, buckram-covered boards.
Scope and Content
Location of Originals
The Fenian Tales (Manuscripts 479-487) have been copied and translated from manuscripts in the Royal Irish Academy and in the McMahon Collection at Castle Kelly [unidentified].