A collection of transcriptions etc. of Irish manuscripts. The volume contains:
- (folio 3) The Battle of Knockton, from the Book of Howth;
- (folio 13) Eric or Finn's forslaying according to Brehon law;
- (folio 13b) Irish families, from 'Clogher Manuscripts';
- (folio 16) The cries of several of the great men of Ireland;
- (folio 17) An abstract of Pandarus, sive Salus Populi;
- (folio 76) The General Hosting at Tarah, 1593;
- (folio 85) The Customs, Rights and Privileges of O' Kelly of Hy Many.This was translated by John O'Donovan in 1837 from The Book of Lecan. A letter from O'Donovan is also transcribed.