Transcriptions by Kelly from the Clogher Manuscripts in the Royal Dublin Society. The volume contains:
- (folio 2) A letter from Sir John Davis (continued from English MS 497,see above);
- (folio 30) A Book of Postings and Sale of Forfeited and other Estatesand Interests in Ireland (extracts), 1703;
- (folio 46) Rev. John Keogh's Statistical Account of the County of Roscommon...for Sir William Petty, 1683;
- (folio 66) Teigue O'Durgan's Genealogy of the O'Donellans of BallyDonellan, 1750;
- (folio 78) The Genealogy of the O'Maolalla, Counts of Lally Tollendal;
- (folio 85) Inscription on the Old Bridge of Athlone, 1843/4.