Extracts made by Edward Peacock from the Bodleian Library, Oxford, MS. Rawlinson B. 452: a list of recusants in Yorkshire in 1604. Enclosed inside the front cover are two letters to Peacock from Thomas Burton and John Sykes, October and December 1869.
Extracts on Yorkshire Recusants
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng MS 132
- Dates of Creation19th Century
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description330 x 205 mm. 1 volume (143 folios);
Scope and Content
These notes were probably compiled in the course of Peacock's research for his publication, A list of the Roman Catholics in the county of York in 1604: transcribed from the original ms. in the Bodleian library (London: J.C. Hotten, 1872).