Extracts from British Museum [now British Library] Lansdowne MS 207a: the collections of Gervase Holles (1607-1675), antiquary and historian of Lincolnshire, comprising papers relating to the principal families in Lincolnshire, and containing copies of pedigrees, ancient deeds, wills, pleadings, claims, escheats, etc., transcribed from the originals by Holles and other persons employed by him, in the years 1638 and 1639. There is an index of persons and places at the end of the present volume. See http://molcat.bl.uk/msscat/INDEX.asp.
Collectanea Gervasii Holles
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng MS 242
- Dates of Creation1879
- Language of MaterialEnglish and Latin
- Physical Description225 x 184 mm. 1 volume (204 folios);
Scope and Content
Location of Originals
Extracts from British Library, Lansdowne MS 207a .