Manuscript and typescript drafts of poems by Edwin Morgan, including some of his translations of work by other poets. Some ‘Writings’ files (2000-2005) also include other types of work and correspondence.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 247 MS Morgan P
- Dates of Creation1936-2005
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description26 boxes; 8 binders
Scope and Content
For most of his life, Morgan kept manuscript and typescript copies of his poems separate, in two sequences. In his later years, his filing arrangements changed and this is reflected in the ‘Writings’ files which include manuscript and typescript poems and overlap in date with the two earlier sequences.
Other Finding Aids
A detailed catalogue is available at University of Glasgow Collections