This series consists of correspondence between Elisabeth Collins and her family. It also includes correspondence from solicitors regarding her family's estate, and a file of correspondence regarding the presentation of works by Cecil Collins to the Victoria and Albert Museum.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 200015/1/2
- Dates of Creation[c 1905-1961]
- Physical Description1 box
Scope and Content
File of correspondence are arranged alphabetically by correspondent. Individual letters within these files are then arranged chronologically.