Plans submitted for approval to Conway Rural District Council and its successor body Nant Conway Rural District Council. The later plans (those after 1950) have been weeded and only plans of new buildings that were approved have been selected. Plans that were rejected, outline applications or plans for alterations and additions to or changes of use of existing buildings or for temporary structures, on the whole have not been retained.
Building Control Plans: Conway Rural District Council and Nant Conway Rural District Council
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2008 CMaps & Plans 75
- Dates of Creation1889-1973
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description15 large drawing boxes and an outsize vol.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research. Access to some documents may be restricted due to Data Protection legislation, Conwy Archives will advise where this is the case. For details and opening hours see http://www.conwy.gov.uk/en/Resident/Libraries-Museums-and-Archives/Archives/Archives.aspx.