The volume contains transcripts by an 'E.A.' (who might possibly be Elizabeth Addington) of the following works:
- William Roper's Life of Sir Thomas More, without title and not quite as full as the text printed by Dr Hitchcock (Early English Text Society, original series, vol. 197): Finis 27 Aug. 1631, E.A. (folios 9-49);
- The order of the Arraignement of Sir Nich: Throgmorton, Knight, in the Guildhall, 17 April 1554: Finis E.A. 16 Septemb: 1631 (folios 53-86);
- Leycester's Commonwealth, taken from the work published anonymously in 1584: Finis. 31 August 1633. E.A (folios 88-199v);
- A Lector of Repentance, viz. the Copie of a Letter penned by R[ose] Thu[rgood]... Written in March 1636: Finis. E.A. 3 March 1637 (folios 201-227v);
- Three to one, being an English Combate performed by Rich. Peeke, gent., of Tavestock, 1625, apparently copied from the rare tract of that name (folios 228-239);
- Richard Farnam, his Supplication to King Charles, 30 January 1638 (folios 239v-242v) and of another supplication to the same by Farnam and John Bull, 8 March 1638 (folios 243-246v);
- Fanatical Reveries by Cicely Johnson (folios 247-274).