Essays written by William Drummond Bone, most likely around the 1940s as this would correspond to his collection of exam papers. Includes; a thesis on 'The Appreciation of Paintings' and an essay on 'Renaissance Architecture'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1694 DC 047/1/1
- Dates of Creationc1940s
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 essays
Scope and Content
Glasgow School of Art Archives and Collections are open for research by appointment.
This material has been appraised in line with Glasgow School of Art Archives and Collections standard procedures.