Four grouped lancets, annotated a-d. c [an alternative design scheme to no. i] a depicts the nativity. Intended dimensions noted.
Chester Cathedral Cloister (no.ii)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 73 AAD/2013/5/1/2
- Dates of Creationca.1909 - ca.1944
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Dimensions: 244mm (W) x 287mm (H).