Minutes and agenda of the Association of Yorkshire Chambers of Commerce.
Minutes and agenda of the Association of Yorkshire Chambers of Commerce
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 MS Dep. 1977/4
- Dates of Creation1958-1966
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 items (one loose-leaf file of minutes, and one parcel of loose agenda papers)
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The aims of the Association of Yorkshire Chambers of Commerce was to provide a link between the region and the Association of British Chambers of Commerce (founded in 1860), and to co-ordinate the views of local Chambers on matters of common interest with a view to greater effectiveness.
Access is unrestricted
Deposited by Leeds Chamber of Commerce, July 1977