Consists of material relating to published works by Raymond Tallis.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 IRO/1/1/53
- Dates of Creation1985 - 1993
- Physical Description2 files, paper.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Raymond Tallis is a philosopher, poet, novelist,cultural critic and a retired medical physician and clinical neuroscientist. Specialising in geriatrics, Tallis served on several UK commissions on medical care of the aged and was an editor or major contributor to two key textbooks in the field, The Clinical Neurology of Old Age and Textbook of Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology.